Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR


It's that time of the year once again - a time to reflect on the good and the not-so-good.  Overall, 2017 was a good year on all work levels - the day job and the writing. Lots of accomplishments for sure and hopefully more to come in 2018. 

I commented last New Years on the world situation. The frequency of hate, violence and terrorism hasn't improved. As a year ago, with all the turmoil here at home and abroad, I will strive to:
  • Be more positive and thoughtful of others
  • Be an advocate and help out others as best I can
  • Remember to engage in random acts of kindness
  • Be respectful of others and their opinions, even when I disagree 
As always, I can't avoid the tried and true - eat better, exercise more, lose weight... I'll add in there, take some time to relax.  And since I'm behind, catching up the books I've read, but not yet reviewed.  

What about you? What will you be working on in 2018?

Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment